Old 25-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Ray

Default Paph, what now ?

It IS a paph! Steve, you can paypal me the $1.37.

John, if the blossoms are gone, go ahead with the knife - as low as you can without damaging the
plant.

..
"John Carruthers" wrote in message
Ray, did you notice he used the word node? Now, I suppose you could

say a multi-floral Paph has nodes but I just have a feeling he has a
Phal. I'll bet you $1.37 that he typed Paph. by mistake.

Thanks Ray.
Pay up and look big Steve :-)
When I bought it, it had 1 bloom at the top of the spike and a blind
seed
case at the next node (?) down.
I'll put a pic on my astro site (pics page).

The knife is sterile, I'm going in.
jc
--
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/jc_atm/