Old 25-07-2004, 03:02 PM
kenty ;-\)

Default blue Cats

Hi Gareth,I live in Nottingham ,England,UK.I have been using this newsgroup
for about 2 years.It is full of knowledge & experience.Everyone is
helpful,try alt.binaries.pictures.orchids if you can get it!you will
then be able to easily share pics of your orchids & view others from the
group!Are you in a orchid society? or just new to the world of orchid
obsession!

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.
"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
Gareth,

I have a lot of blue Cattleyas in flasks. They are my favorites.... and

my
bread and butter.
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...s/catalog.html

Try this Cattleya lawrenceana coerulea Aulisi x self to really impress

your
mates.

http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...oer_aulisi.jpg

I will soon be offering Cattleya percivaliana coerulea Undine x self
again... the last time I had this one in the catalog it sold out in 2

days.
I have another three 10-plant bottles coming up in August.

Cheerio,

Mick Fournier
HBI, Producers of Fine Orchids in Flask
www.OrchidFlask.com