Old 25-07-2004, 05:03 PM
Hillevi P

Default World Orchid Congress exhibitors...

Is there a list somewhere of the exhibitors on the WOC 2005? I am stuck at
home in an overheated apartment, bored by to much studying and I want some
material for fantasies about what to expect next spring.

Or do any of you know at least a couple of exhibitors that will be there?
That are probably going to be there?

I have also other WOC-related questions; are there (usually) any flasks för
sale there? Flasking media? Supplies? Other plants than fully grown,
expensive orchids? (e g seedlings). Is it possible to make good deals, or do
I have to stop eating now to afford even a single plant as a memory of the
trip?

Any other things I should know about WOC? =)

Thank you in advance.

//H