Old 01-02-2003, 05:35 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default My Bad Fish Luck Continues Guys.

Well guys, the Koi gods must not like me because I use that word in my name
or something.

91 degrees outside today, so I went out to my pond to visit my pond and Koi.
The main pond had emptied because of a clog in my bio-filter.

But that was half my problem.

Went to my larger pond, I was worried about one of my beautiful Koi. He/she
is about 18 inches long, ogon with gold markings. It was sitting at the
bottom of the pond with it's fin clamped to it's side. Anyway, took it out
and went to the local pond gurus! The thing had ulcer on it's tails, fins,
etc. Had to put it to sleep. What a bummer!

I also have perhaps the most beautiful Sanke alive, about 18-20 inches long
with some fin problems, it kind of favors one of it's fins. I have to catch
it tomorrow and see what the problem is. This unreal California summer in
winter weather and the stress of Koi-ing really really bites!

I'll let you know how the other Koi are doing after close examination
tomorrow.

--
"Architecture is the ultimate erotic 'object'."