Old 25-07-2004, 08:05 PM
kenty ;-\)

Default I'm Sorry

The problem with this newsgroup is there are two many opinionated people who
are of no help to anyone you don't get any bite back with
rec.gardens.orchids although most users are from the USA.

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.
"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 00:25:42 GMT, "Yakman" wrote:

I only wanted to find a way to rid my small garden of thousands of ants,

but
i seemed to have started a war in this newsgroup.

Very Sorry

Nick Yakman

No need to apologize. It's just a healthy exchange of opinions. It
happens regularly here on all sorts of topics. We're fortunate in this
ng that really unpleasant flame wars are fairly rare.

--
Chris