Old 25-07-2004, 09:42 PM
gareth t gareth t is offline
Registered User

Location: Epsom, Surrey
Default blue Cats

hi Mick and Kenty! Mick that blue you told me about looks wonderful! i may be interested in some! i take it they are very popular from what you wrote about them selling in a matter of days! i will have to make my mind up fast! thanks for the info!

Kenty, i have been an addict for the past 10 years and my addiction is getting worse (dont worry it wasnt me that stole the Cyp. calceolus!!! i already have one that im quite happy with) i have the largest collection of Neofinetia falcata cultivars in the U.K. so you may be able to tell these are kinda my favourites! but i have many more different types also, blue Cats being my latest obsession!. what do you grow? and how long have you been growing?

Gareth