Old 26-07-2004, 07:02 AM
Katra

Default Transplanting Asparagus

In article ,
Ally wrote:

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone had any advice for moving an asparagus bed.
I'm afraid I started the asparagus without knowing much about it. I
have one two year old and 2 one year old plants that are doing fairly
well, but I didn't prepare the soil and they don't have much room
where they are. I would like to move them to a better raised bed, but
am unsure of the right time to attempt this. Does anyone have any
advice?

Thanks in advance.

I don't think I'd transplant them in the middle of the summer....

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...