Old 26-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Fish comities suicide

"Rich" wrote in message
Fish comities suicide, Iv had my pond for six or more years. It is three

ft
deep. with a rock ledge of a foot above the waters edge. One of my larger
goldfish was found a foot away and out of water with no signs of damage.

In April'ish my wife found two goldies on the rocks flopping around. The
rest of them were flopping in the shallows below. we are not sure if they
were spawning or if they were feasting on frogs eggs. I was impressed that
my wife actually picked that slime fish up and tossed her into the pond.

BV.