Old 01-02-2003, 01:44 PM
Nedra

Default Pond liner bubbling up

My pond did that the wet spring of 1995. I hauled in
load after load of huge pine bark and built up the sides
of the pond about 5 inches with it. Then , right in the middle of a
thunderstorm I dug out a trench about 3 feet away from the pond. Put 4"
black corrugated pipe in and
covered it up with large gravel. That seems to have
been the cure for my pond. As for the bubbles I just
let the water drain out naturally. Took a month or more

Good Luck!

Nedra.

"David H Wagner" wrote in message
When I came home tonight, I found that my pond liner is bubbling
up-bubbles big enough to lift up my lily pots. Is this water underneath
the liner, or air? What do I do?

Thanks in advance,
David Wagner