Old 26-07-2004, 10:02 PM
kenty ;-\)

Default blue Cats

Gareth, I have only been growing orchids for about two years,I have a
intermediate greenhouse, with catts,phals& vanda etc.Only about 40 plants at
the moment.I am a member of the East Midlands Orchid Society are you a
member of a society?We will have to keep in contact,were are you from/living
in the UK.

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.
"gareth t" wrote in message

hi Mick and Kenty! Mick that blue you told me about looks wonderful! i
may be interested in some! i take it they are very popular from what
you wrote about them selling in a matter of days! i will have to make
my mind up fast! thanks for the info!

Kenty, i have been an addict for the past 10 years and my addiction is
getting worse (dont worry it wasnt me that stole the Cyp. calceolus!!!
i already have one that im quite happy with) i have the largest
collection of Neofinetia falcata cultivars in the U.K. so you may be
able to tell these are kinda my favourites! but i have many more
different types also, blue Cats being my latest obsession!. what do you
grow? and how long have you been growing?

Gareth

--
gareth t