Old 27-07-2004, 01:04 AM
Douglas

Default Greenhouse glass?

"Shirl" wrote in message

"David Hill" wrote in message
polycarb does let in a little less light than glass but this is more

than
made up for by the reduction in the number of glazing bars required.
For more info I would contact
http://www.lbsgardendirect.com/
If you phone them they should be able to answer any questions you

may
have.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

*********
At the two sides of each of my 2 greenhouses I have nailed on
horizintally, outside; -1inch by half-an-inch wooden slats, one at the
height of my biceps, one at the height of my hip, and another at the
middle of my thigh height.
They have many a time saved breakages when I have been wheelbarrowing or
carrying timber and suddenly turning, or slipped, or when I am
blundering about blind drunk.
So far those two sides have not required re-glazing. Two of the other
sides have had panes renewed when I have used a ladder when I was
painting in a befuggled state of ****osity.
I really must give it up, - it is getting so bad I break a pane or two
every Preston Guild.
Doug.
********