Old 27-07-2004, 03:03 AM
Steve

Default fiber vs Newspaper

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:54:41 GMT, "Warren" wrote:

snip

While there can be *some* germination under 8-layers of newspaper, there
will be *less* germination than under typical landscape fabric when used
under the same conditions.

Hello,

You had some interesting points but I wonder about one of them.

I start my garden seeds in a plastic box, with a lid, on the top of my fridge in
the kitchen. They all start growing just fine. Actually a little faster than I'd
like.

Sprouts are grown out of the sun. They are placed in the sun before eaten to let
the plant product chlorophyll and give them some color.

I was under the impression seeds didn't need sunlight to germate.

Steve
My real email address is dealsgalore[A-T]earthlink.net

www.cheap-land.com