Old 27-07-2004, 03:16 AM
~Lori

Default Black stem hydrangea help, please!

I just bought a black stem hydrangea off the "bargain rack" at Home Depot.
I know. It's shameful. I figured though, at a price of $5, I could afford
to lose it should it up and croak on me. It obviously has SOME sort of
malady. There are grayish, mildewy looking spots on the leaves. What do I
need to do to nurse this pretty shrub back to health? A fungicide of some
sort? Should I remove the affected leaves? Cut it back? HELP! I posted a
picture of the leaf spots on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens, as well.
Thanks!