Old 27-07-2004, 03:17 AM
William Wagner

Default Virus Warning

In article ,
"Jim Shaffer, Jr." wrote:

First, anyone who couldn't figure out that it was spam of *some* sort, viral
or
not, shouldn't be on the net.

Second, anyone who can't tell an executable file from a picture shouldn't be
on
the net.

Jim I assume you may be having a bad day. Lot's of folks purchase
computer systems via price. Some come with defaults set to open access.
Not their fault.
I'd suggest doing a search on the author of anyone you do not know
first before clicking on anything. Actually I'd Grokker the author.
Meanwhile Tech support has to make a living too.

A heads up from Tom does no harm.

William (Bill)

--
Zone 5 S Jersey USA Shade Earth sometimes.
There is atleast one word misspelled deliberately in the above post. )