Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-07-2004, 03:17 AM
William Wagner

Default Virus Warning

In article ,
"Jim Shaffer, Jr." wrote:

First, anyone who couldn't figure out that it was spam of *some* sort, viral
or
not, shouldn't be on the net.

Second, anyone who can't tell an executable file from a picture shouldn't be
on
the net.

Jim I assume you may be having a bad day. Lot's of folks purchase
computer systems via price. Some come with defaults set to open access.
Not their fault.
I'd suggest doing a search on the author of anyone you do not know
first before clicking on anything. Actually I'd Grokker the author.
Meanwhile Tech support has to make a living too.

A heads up from Tom does no harm.

William (Bill)

--
Zone 5 S Jersey USA Shade Earth sometimes.
There is atleast one word misspelled deliberately in the above post. )

[IMG] code is On

Are there virus resistant squash seeds? Virus killing my squash! goldtech Gardening 10 12-04-2013 01:16 PM
Virus Warning TOM KAN PA Gardening 0 24-07-2004 08:05 PM
Virus Warning Ray Orchids 0 05-08-2003 04:19 AM
West Nile Virus and mosquitoes. Don Gardening 11 31-05-2003 10:56 AM
Tomato wilt/virus??? Ian Mitchell Australia 0 05-04-2003 06:33 AM