Old 27-07-2004, 05:07 AM
Tom Randy

Default How long for cuttings to root?

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:43:04 +0000, Roy wrote:

I have had my cuttings from a Dutchmans pipe vine in hormone and
potting type soil now for over two weeks. They have not wilted or
drooped and look fine. The entire pot of clippings are inside a
plastic teepee affair so its like being in a greenhouse. It gets full
sun all day ong, and each evening, I o pen it up to allow a change of
air. They appear to be thriving, but am leary on pullinng out any
shoots to see if they have delveloped roots yet, so what would be a
good time frame to check........1 month 2 months or ?

A month may good but remember, some things take longer than others. If
they have not wilted they are probably rooting. Wait another 2-3.