Old 27-07-2004, 05:09 AM
paghat

Default forget-me-not flower

In article , "David"
wrote:

To Everybody Who Likes Flowers and Jewelry!

We just started a website featuring my father's Forget Me Not flower jewelry
designs. He makes them all by hand and he does it well! The Forget Me Not
pieces feature some of the highest quality sapphires in the world. My
father is a perfectionist when it comes to craftsmanship, so the quality is
exceptionally good.

Yikes! A mite reminiscent of the forget-me-not jewelry the Nazis wore! The
nazi connection for the jewelry design is discussed toward the end of this
article:
http://www.paghat.com/forgetmenots.html

-paghat the ratgirl

We haven't had website until recently, so it's difficult to find our
website. I provided the web address below. Besides the jewelry, we also
have several Forget Me Not poems, information about the flower, and other
interesting facts. If you have any beautiful Forget-Me-Nots in your garden,
send me a picture! I want to put together a photo gallery of people's
forget-me-nots.

If you decide to order something, drop me an e-mail at
and I'll tell my dad to handpick the best Yogo
sapphires before he makes your piece. While your at the website, post a
message on our forum and let me know where you're from.

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Visit the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl:
http://www.paghat.com