Old 23-07-2004, 11:33 PM
paghat

Default forget-me-not flower

In article , "David"
wrote:

To Everybody Who Likes Flowers and Jewelry!

We just started a website featuring my father's Forget Me Not flower jewelry
designs. He makes them all by hand and he does it well! The Forget Me Not
pieces feature some of the highest quality sapphires in the world. My
father is a perfectionist when it comes to craftsmanship, so the quality is
exceptionally good.

Yikes! A mite reminiscent of the forget-me-not jewelry the Nazis wore! The
nazi connection for the jewelry design is discussed toward the end of this
article:
http://www.paghat.com/forgetmenots.html

-paghat the ratgirl

We haven't had website until recently, so it's difficult to find our
website. I provided the web address below. Besides the jewelry, we also
have several Forget Me Not poems, information about the flower, and other
interesting facts. If you have any beautiful Forget-Me-Nots in your garden,
send me a picture! I want to put together a photo gallery of people's
forget-me-nots.

If you decide to order something, drop me an e-mail at
and I'll tell my dad to handpick the best Yogo
sapphires before he makes your piece. While your at the website, post a
message on our forum and let me know where you're from.

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Visit the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl:
http://www.paghat.com
Old 24-07-2004, 03:57 AM
Wil

"Pen" wrote in message
om...
Sigh, so many things are associated with Nazis. Look what happened to
the ancient symbol of prosperity and good-fortune...

http://web.singnet.com.sg/~sidneys/Swastika.htm

Good information. I didn't know that. Hummmmmm. Well, there is a cult group
that has adopted the rainbow as their symbol. I refuse to give up enjoying
the rainbow too. :-)

Wil

Old 24-07-2004, 08:41 AM
Travis

Wil wrote:

"Pen" wrote in message
om...

Sigh, so many things are associated with Nazis. Look what happened to
the ancient symbol of prosperity and good-fortune...

http://web.singnet.com.sg/~sidneys/Swastika.htm

Good information. I didn't know that. Hummmmmm. Well, there is a cult group
that has adopted the rainbow as their symbol. I refuse to give up enjoying
the rainbow too. :-)

Wil

What cult might that be?

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington
Old 24-07-2004, 12:01 PM
Wil

"Travis" wrote in message
Wil wrote:

What cult might that be?

Might be Children of the Rainbow or some such name. It has been a long time
since they have been newsworthy.

Wil

Old 24-07-2004, 02:41 PM
Stella Liebeck

Wil wrote:
"Travis" wrote in message

Wil wrote:

What cult might that be?

Might be Children of the Rainbow or some such name. It has been a long time
since they have been newsworthy.

Wil

Yeah, Children of the Rainbow. That's rich. Most people just call them
queers.

Old 25-07-2004, 12:57 AM
Wil

"Stella Liebeck" wrote in message

Yeah, Children of the Rainbow. That's rich. Most people just call them
queers.

Oh really? LOL

Wil

Old 25-07-2004, 05:47 PM
Stella Liebeck

Tom Jaszewski wrote:

Ever noticed your resemblance to a female dog?

A lot of resemblance, especially between the legs. Unfortunately, it
can not be said you bear any resemblance to a male dog. All male dogs I
have ever seen had testicles.

Old 25-07-2004, 07:24 PM
Tom Jaszewski

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 12:47:20 -0400, Stella Liebeck
wrote:

Tom Jaszewski wrote:

Ever noticed your resemblance to a female dog?

A lot of resemblance, especially between the legs. Unfortunately, it
can not be said you bear any resemblance to a male dog. All male dogs I
have ever seen had testicles.

More likely missing a part of my frontal lobe for failing to
realize you are simply an anonymous male hiding behind a nom de plume.

Guess you'll just have to join your phobic butt buddies in the kill
file!

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel.
-- Aldo Leopold
Old 27-07-2004, 05:04 AM
David

[...]

message on our forum and let me know where you're from. I'm interested to
see who stops by.

Thanks,

David

_______________________________
http://www.forgetmenotjewelry.com/
Offers untreated Yogo sapphire jewelry
fashioned after the Forget Me Not flower.
_______________________________

Old 27-07-2004, 05:10 AM
Wil

"David" wrote in message
To Everybody Who Likes Flowers and Jewelry!

_______________________________
http://www.forgetmenotjewelry.com/
Offers untreated Yogo sapphire jewelry
fashioned after the Forget Me Not flower.

The jewelry is lovely David.

wil

Old 28-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Wil

Yikes! A mite reminiscent of the forget-me-not jewelry the Nazis wore! The
nazi connection for the jewelry design is discussed toward the end of this
article:
http://www.paghat.com/forgetmenots.html

Forget me nots are just flowers and very pretty ones at that. I won't give
them to Hitler. Forget about it and enjoy what God has made. Don't let man
continue to abuse it.

Wil

Old 28-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Wil

"David" wrote in message
To Everybody Who Likes Flowers and Jewelry!

_______________________________
http://www.forgetmenotjewelry.com/
Offers untreated Yogo sapphire jewelry
fashioned after the Forget Me Not flower.

The jewelry is lovely David.

wil

[IMG] code is On

Forget Anti-Freeze; Forget D-Con; Try Fly Bait Way Back Jack[_7_] Gardening 7 12-06-2019 10:14 PM
forget-me-not flower David Gardening 12 27-07-2004 05:04 AM
forget-me-not flower David Gardening 0 23-07-2004 10:22 PM
Chatham Island forget-me-not (Myosotidium nobile) Chris Hogg United Kingdom 2 18-04-2003 06:20 PM