Old 27-07-2004, 05:37 AM
Sparks

Default Moisture Sensors

"Phil L" wrote in message
news
I wasn't being combative, the Op asked for info on moisture sensors and I
gave it...I've since worked out that David doesn't know how a thread works
and it looked like he was replying to me, when in fact he wasn't (however
much he made it look that way when confronted!)

Just to clarify, I am looking for one make/model/schismatic of sensor, so I
can purchase/make several

I intend to install one, possibly two in the grass, one or more in one ore
more flower bed(s) and finally one or more to install in one or more pot(s)

Thanks Phil L for the informative reply, although I think I am going to go
for one made/supplied by Gardena (as soon as I can get details on its
output!)

David,

I fail to see you coming to the conclusion I only wanted one of these, as I
clearly set the subject to "Moisture Sensors" (notice the plural)

I also ended in asking where I could buy some, or get plans to build them -
again two more plurals.

I agree, I did use the singular in the main question, but this was because
each single sensor will be monitoring one location, not several.

Please read posts properly before replying without attempting to answer the
question, it just wastes time and bandwidth.

..but then you are probably a troll anyway.

Sparks...