Old 27-07-2004, 06:10 PM
Mike Lyle

Default Moisture Sensors

"Sparks" wrote in message ...
[...]
Please read posts properly before replying without attempting to answer the
question, it just wastes time and bandwidth.

.but then you are probably a troll anyway.

He's actually a recognized professional in horticulture, and what he
says is worth reading.

You may not make minor mistakes, except in punctuation, but the rest
of us need to be allowed a little slack, even if it wastes half a
second now and then. As for bandwidth, well, it's not all that scarce
round our way; and even in your area I see there's enough spare for
you to use a bit on calling an honest man a troll.

Mike.