Old 27-07-2004, 10:02 PM
gareth t gareth t is offline
Registered User

Location: Epsom, Surrey
Default blue Cats

I'm not a member of a society, and funnily enough i have never been, i dont know why, but i guess i just havent got around to it yet! currently i have only my warm house set up, and it is due for expantion this summer which i cant wait for!!! i have Neofinetias (more than 70) Cattleyas, Vandas, Phals, Dendrobes, Laelias, Oncidiums, Stanhopeas, Lycastes, one or two Grammatophylum species, a couple of Paphs, a nice Sobralia, and in winter my cool house collection too, but they dont like the warm winter very much! i also have a few one-offs which are some of my favourites, like Promaenia and Polyrrhyza (i think thats how you spell it???) i also have some i have brought back from holidays one of which i cant identify at all! i think all together i have around 250 plants-ish.

i am in south London, with good access to alot of nurseries and shows (the london show being one of the high lights!)

do you grow any oddities?

Gareth