Old 01-02-2003, 07:15 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Contigency Pipes for a Stream

"Howard" (remove XYZ) wrote in message
That was my thinking also. Put a stand pipe (like overflow in toilet) in
the
vegi filter pond. Leave it a bit long and cut it off at the water line.
Have
the other end exit into the main pond. Heck you could even get fancy
and use it to skim the VF...

Howard

"GACinMass" wrote in message
How about sending all the water down the stream and simply provide an

overflow
pipe just in case your little engineer builds his/her dam?

~ Gary

So you guys mean, the main water flows down the stream.

In addition to that I have a pipe, that under normal water levels, does not
receive any input, but if the water were to rise in the veggie filter, it
would rise to this pipe, and empty into it, which in turn would dump into
the main pond? Kinda like that hole near the rim of a sink?

BV.