Old 28-07-2004, 05:11 AM
Michelle

Default Liberals Should Boycott Aladdin

a private pole of news casters in the us showed that 98 percent of
news casters discribed them selves as liberals that is a lot of
news casters so one could derive from that that most news has a
liberal cast to it it may be true news but in a light that is slightly
tainted I can give you many examples if you like and that goes for
news bapers as well try really my point wasn't to bash the media just
to say too many people rely on it for their only sorce of information
which is not good it's to easy to minipulate it
john kerry is an example most people think he is a great guy read his
voting record he makes a fish on dry land seem stable and he seems
not to care about his current job either he's too busy campaining to
even attend votes unless he thinks that vote will help his campaign
I dont' think bush is a fantastic president but he has good values and
trys to stick with what he believes instead of just catering to what
ever seems good for his election race
i think if people did their home work better we would end up with
better choices than we have My poingt was make up your own mind
don't let others make it for you and make it with respondsable data
thats all it's better not to vote than make an uninformed choice but
voting is important so more people should make an effort to become
informed i don't care if you are a democrat or a republican or a
fricken commi your vote counts take it seriously
thats all
On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:14:13 -0400, Stella Liebeck
wrote:

Isosceles wrote:

The 1st Amendment gives you the right to speak but not to be heard.
I too urge all the liberals to boycott the Aladdin. In fact why not
just boycott LV altogether. Make your plans to visit Disney World or
Disney. I can do without you in my town.

AMEN!!!!