Old 28-07-2004, 07:02 AM
Cat

Default Identity crisis

In article 2ECLc.137918$%_6.136326@attbi_s01, John wrote:
Heh. That's almost certainly Bittersweet - Solanum Dulcamera:
http://members.shaw.ca/diphoto/EuroBittersweet.jpg
A lot of people [incorrectly] refer to it as 'Deadly Nightshade'. It -is-
somewhat poisonous, and opinions on whether it's a weed or not tend to
vary ;

Personally I like the flowers (and the red berries later on), so I have
a small patch of it in my garden.

You like the berries? Do you eat them?

They're poisonous. I prefer to look at them, and leave them for the birds ;P

cheers!
avoid getting wet. This is the defining metaphor of my life right now."