Old 28-07-2004, 11:03 AM

Default converting gunite pool into pond

We live in AZ. We have a 15,000 gallon gunite pool we would like to
convert into a pond. We are not necessarily interested in special
fish, but more in getting rid of the pool while retaining the
structure so the next owners could redo, with money and work, into a
pool again. We would also like something that could partly be covered
by a deck as the pool occupies about the middle third of a smallish
back yard. The simplier the conversion the better. Are there how-to
books or people who can help us with knowledge and experience?
Thanks, Casey