Old 28-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Pond Diver

Default When fish die....

Don't fish have swim bladders that enable them to control their buoyancy?
Maybe it has to do with their depth level and swim bladder buoyancy level
when they went to the ...uh...."great pond in the sky". Certainly,
depending on the level of decay and water tempurature, they'll bloat and
float just like other animals and even humans do in the water.

I've been wrong before. But that's my story and I'm stickin to it....

--
Pond Diver

"GoldLexus" wrote in message
are they suppose to float to the top? One of my comets died and was laying
on the bottom of the pond. Why did he sink? OR is that normal too?