Old 22-07-2004, 10:40 PM
Michael Persiano

Default [IBC] black pines

Brent:

As you now, Blacks are two-needle pines. Kitsune is referring to 5 pairs of needles (i.e, two needles per pair).

Cordially,

Michael Persiano

In a message dated 7/22/2004 5:04:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Brent writes:

I have owned a black Bonsai pine for 8 years. I have kept it alive and
health, but I still don' know what you mean to cut back to five bunches of
needles. Any help is appreciated.

"Isom, Jeff , EM, PTL" wrote in message
news:40F6934F9170964AAAD62F1E48579EB8B1F33D@RDGML VEM01.e2k.ad.ge.com...
Will this work on other 2-needle pines as well? Specifically: Mugho,

Scotts and Bosnian.

Jeff Isom
Cleveland, OH / Sunset Zone 39