Old 29-07-2004, 07:27 PM
E Gregory

Default four o'clock

Susan Gillispie wrote:
Kelly Garner wrote:

In article ,
Susan Gillispie wrote:

I meant invasive in my YARD. I think those things could grow on the
moon. They are almost as bad as mimosas.

Hm! Good to know. Do they propagate by self-seeding, are invasive
under certain conditions or... should they just be planted where
they'll do "OK but not great"? :-)

Cheers
KJ

I put them where I want a little color and few other things will grow. I
have a bed far in the back of my yard and they look good there. They
self-sow like crazy. There are some with broken colors (a new kind)
that I think are particularly nice.

What does "broken colors" mean? I like 4 o'clocks, my Mom had them when
I was a kid. Do you know whether deer like to munch them?
Thanks,
Eileen