Old 24-07-2004, 03:20 PM
Lar

Default Moth Question

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 21:30:28 -0400, "Bonnie" wrote:

We have a moth , (anyway I think it's a moth ), that comes to my =
flowers just after the sun goes down. At first we thought it was a =
humming bird because it looks like and acts just like one , but its too =
small. Does anyone have any idea what it could be?

Bonnie

You might try going to this site...
http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/resource/d...s/mothsusa.htm
pick your state..then look for the section on Sphingidae and might be
able to locate a pic of the one you are seeing.

Lar

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.