Old 26-07-2004, 12:42 PM
Wil

Default taking care of tools (j)

"Kilroy Bass" wrote in message
om...
how do you take care of your tools? I notice that my tools, such as my
anvil lopper and shears rust easily if they are placed in the garage. I

don't
have another place where I can store those tools.

is there a spray that would prevent them from rust?

what would be a solution to prevent rust?

I clean my tools with steel wool then spray with PAM, the cooking spray. It
is great to oil and prevent rust. A garage is a good place to store tools.
Putting an oil on them before they are rested goes a long way to preserving
them.

Another tip...PAM is also a must to have on hand to spray sticky finger
after picking up pine cones.

Wil