Old 02-02-2003, 08:34 PM
mad

Default OT email?

for me it's gladly. i feel i am doing my part as a repayment.
mad
--
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be
changed regularly, and for the same reason.

From: "J.D. Stone"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 07:29:02 -0600
Subject: OT email?

Weeelllll.... I pay taxes, too. Quite a bit from my perspective. I probably
don't mind much but "gladly" would indeed be stretching it! G
JD
http://www.nrgy.com/pond.htm

"mad" wrote in message
i was on welfare once, but am off and i gladly pay taxes, too. i am

grateful
to all you folks that supported me and my children for about 8 months back
in 1984. i think i have paid enough in taxes since to repay you all. this

is
a great country that helps people until they can get back on their feet.
mad

--
An ounce of mother is worth a pound of clergy.
Spanish Proverb

From: "DKat"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:34:55 -0500

"taxes" are an awful thing. I gladly pay mine