Old 02-02-2003, 10:28 PM
Nedra

Default Water temp question

Hi juls, Wait until the water temp stays at
55 degrees. We don't want to rush things :-)
K30 and JJ are in Zone 7. They will be good
people to watch for taking Spring action.

Nedra in Missouri

"jammer" wrote in message
Hi,
I know not to feed fish until water temps are 50 degrees. But for how
long? I mean the other day the water temp was 45. Today it's 55. I
suspect it will be 40 within a few days. I have old house screens
covering the pond because of my neighbor's blankety-blank mimosa tree,
so i really don't see the fish. What do you do in a climate like this?
Look for signs of moving fish on a warm day and feed them? Wait until
it's been warm for a week? Please advise.
As always. thank you,
juls in texas
ZONE 7A
jammer