Old 02-02-2003, 11:05 PM

Default OT email?

yeah.. we dont mind paying either. or paying for insurance we dont need either.
I really think people who object to having universal health insurance should think it
thru. if I pay but dont use it.. hey! am I lucky or what. OTOH, if I need it, it
is there. OTOH, people who have chronic illnesses and problems need it badly and
people that sick often cant get a job cause nobody wants to pay insurance premiums so
they are not only sick, they cant get a job to pay and then are both on welfare and
sick.
When it comes to tax money I am happy we havent needed welfare, sorry for those who
do. hard to keep morale up when unemployed and have to take money. only wish the
taxes would be used to actually "teach them to fish" rather than just exist. after
welfare reform many women going to school were dumped. had they graduated they would
be able to get a LOT better jobs and pay more taxes themselves. seems penny wise and
pound foolish. Ingrid

mad wrote:
for me it's gladly. i feel i am doing my part as a repayment.
mad