Old 01-08-2004, 11:54 AM
andr0meda

Default quick growing bushy shrub for a container

Hehe,
This is a lovely offer indeed! Thankyou
One problem is that I don't know where Gatton is. Also, Have no trailer or
an available 'bloke' to help me. What a shame, I would really love some of
the lantanna.
But Thanks a lot for a great advice, I will check it out and probably get
some if it grows in pots.
Best Regards,
Andr0

"Bushy" wrote in message
Lantana works quite well, would you like some for free?
I'll even lend you a spade to dig it out!
I have enough to cover all your neighbours back yards!
I'm near Gatton.
;)
Peter

p.s. Bring a trailer and I'll load it with my little tonka toy drott!

"andr0meda" wrote in message
Hi,
I am new here and a new gardener on the Gold Coast.
Have a lovely wrap-around yard with a few small courtyards of

neighbouring
townhuses across the fence. I need something very bushy and tall,

growing
fast in a large terracotta container to cover up one neighbur's ugly

pergola
posts. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
Andr0