Old 01-08-2004, 12:20 PM
Rod Out back

Default quick growing bushy shrub for a container

"Bushy" wrote in message
Lantana works quite well, would you like some for free?
I'll even lend you a spade to dig it out!
I have enough to cover all your neighbours back yards!
I'm near Gatton.
;)
Peter

p.s. Bring a trailer and I'll load it with my little tonka toy drott!

You nasty, nasty man!

Funny, but nasty...

Cheers,

Rod.......Out Back

P.S. I have some lovely Parkinsonia trees, as well as a few Mesquite trees
available at no charge as well. I'll also supply them free of charge! A bit
further than Gatton(Longreach), so see how the Lantana goes before you try
some of my offerings...

"andr0meda" wrote in message
Hi,
I am new here and a new gardener on the Gold Coast.
Have a lovely wrap-around yard with a few small courtyards of

neighbouring
townhuses across the fence. I need something very bushy and tall,

growing
fast in a large terracotta container to cover up one neighbur's ugly

pergola
posts. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
Andr0