Old 29-07-2004, 06:20 PM
sarah

Default Speaking of peaches... flat ones?

Bob Hobden wrote:

"sarah" wrote ...
The 'ordinary' peach that I planted two years ago is doing well
(considering the peach leaf curl) and trying to fruit its heart out.
But... the 'flat' peach I tasted last summer was far more interesting. I
know they're successful under glass not far from here -- has anyone any
experience of growing these without glass on a south/west facing wall?
Where could I get one, and what variety should I look for?

Noticed that they are in the Marshalls autumn catalogue with some other
interesting fruit trees.
www.marshalls-seeds.co.uk/

Thanks for that!

regards
sarah

--
NB. Note change of *usenet* email address:
'amitiel.demon.do.uk' will soon cease to function.