Old 01-08-2004, 04:33 PM
stareee

Default Yellow water

I don't have wood in it. Only thing I put is mixed pea gravel and aquatic
soil. I tried to wash aquatic soil. It took me a lot of times and I still
couldn't make aquatic soil clean. I thought that it just could't be clean,
so I mixed them and put them in. Tried to turn on filter for several hours
and no change. Do I need redo everything?

"stareee" wrote in message
I just setup plant tank. I put pea gravel and aquatic soil mixed. However,

got yellow water that seems no sign to clear in short time.Is it normal?

or
what wrong with it? BTW, I washed gravel and soil both.