Old 01-08-2004, 09:31 PM
gareth t gareth t is offline
Registered User

Location: Epsom, Surrey

well next year let me know if youre coming down for the show! we can meet up, its easy for me to get to, i just roll out of bed and im at a station that takes me straight to victoria.
its funny you should mention V. rothschildiana, after i read your last reply, i went out to have a look at mine and found a flower stem about 2 inches long. this is the first time it has ever flowered for me!
i cant say ive ever heard of phalaenopsis reichenbachiana but will look it up, my fave phal. i think is lowii, i recently bought this one and it is doing really well (touch wood). i think the one that really got me hooked was Stanhopea assidensis (i think, it was so long ago) the smell from it was incredible, but then along came my first Neofinetia falcata, and that was it.
i have all sorts of other exotic plants (tender and hardy) i just love plants in general, but orchids are my favourites!