Old 02-08-2004, 04:02 PM
Brian

Default Removing Tree Stumps Next to Garage

There were several trees growing right next to my garage causing
problems with the cement slap. I had them cut down, but the tree
service told me the stumps were to close to the garage to grind them
down. In fact, two of the stumps are actually touching the garage.
Well, now these stumps are growing little branches and causing more
trouble. I can't exactly burn the stumps for fear of burning down my
garage. Any suggestions for removing these stumps or at least killing
them would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian