Old 03-02-2003, 03:41 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default My Bad Fish Luck Continues Guys.

All the water quality parameters are perfect, except for a bit of algae
bloom.

Air temperature was 94, down to 80s today. Water temp was over 70s.

The vet and my local Koi guru said it was the end result of my fluke
infestation. That after I have effectively eradicated the flukes, the bad
bugs in the water got under the fish's skin, and turned to ulcer.

I was bummed out Friday night, but the events of Saturday morning with the
space shuttle has put everything in perspective for me.

Thanks.

--
_______________________________________
"Architecture is the ultimate erotic 'object'."

wrote in message
what is the temp of the pond? it sounds like it is heat activated. what

are your
water parameters? Ingrid

"Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote:
91 degrees outside today,

The thing had ulcer on it's tails, fins,
etc. Had to put it to sleep. What a bummer!

I also have perhaps the most beautiful Sanke alive, about 18-20 inches

long
with some fin problems, it kind of favors one of it's fins. I have to

catch
it tomorrow and see what the problem is. This unreal California summer

in
winter weather and the stress of Koi-ing really really bites!

I'll let you know how the other Koi are doing after close examination
tomorrow.