Old 03-08-2004, 01:33 PM
Cereus-validus

Default Identify wildflower?

Your sarcasm does not compensate for your not providing adequate info for
identification. A much more thorough description of the flowering parts and
foliage is a necessity for one to even make the most rudimentary guess as to
the plant's identity. Consider what info you yourself would need to be able
to correctly identify it. A vague description of the leaves alone just is
not enough.

"Dan Hartung" wrote in message
Cereus-validus wrote:
What knowledge? Your description is inadequate for identification. A

picture
would be more informative.

I am sorry my description was inadequate. Surely my expectation of a
gracious reply and a little bit of guesswork was out of place in such a
newsgroup as this. Perhaps a small sketch will assist you, since you are
such a Cereus soul.

XXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX