Old 03-08-2004, 07:23 PM
Robert

Default Autumn/Winter bulb planting

"Pat tallett" wrote in message
: Hi,
: I want to plant a small selection of bulbs in about 15 pots/containers
: which will give a continuous display throughout the winter/spring.Could
: anyone give me a list of the most popular bulbs, their planting and
: flowering dates, and their planting depths? After flowering, I intend to
: leave them die in their pots and plant next year's summer plants above
them.
: Thank you.
:
One for an early daff display is Rijnveldt's Early Sensation. The best way
for me to give you some ideas is this website. It's nothing to do with me
and they do seem a bit on the expensive side but I order every year from
them and they are always perfect bulbs and service etc. The instructions are
in the catalogue as well I believe www.broadleighbulbs.co.uk