Old 04-08-2004, 08:48 AM
mike. buckley

Default Suggestions for approach to a path

In message , Mike Lyle
writes
If the gravel expanse is quite wide, it looks to me as though the
separate features may be visually _too_ separate, so you might blend
from the brick edging through to the path by using some more bricks
either to fill the gap completely, or in pairs as stepping-stones
across the gravel. You don't say how wide the gravel is, though: if
it's just a narrow strip along the edge of the lawn, I'd be inclined
to replace it with my suggested brick edging and enough new lawn to
fill in.

Is the bird-table corner the G-less space between CCC and the top two
Bs?

Yes it is. It's about 5' wide and it's length goes from nothing to about
3'. Quite an awkward corner. The brick edging is a good idea, I'll
probably give that a go.

--
Mike Buckley
RD350LC2