Old 03-08-2004, 05:36 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] oiling mica pots

Alan Walker wrote:

Wake up, Craig! It's the 21st century. The Midwest began at the
Hudson back in the 18th century when they thought that the west
coast was the banks of the Mississippi River and "Northwestern"
University was placed in Evanston, IL. ;-)

Alan Walker

You mean there's something beyond the Missisippi? I guess I'll find that out when
we fly to Arizona for the second leg of our honeymoon. It'll be strange with the
ocean on the left instead of the right, where it should be! ;0]
Craig Cowing
NY
zone 5b/6a sunset 37

++++Sponsored, in part, by Chris Cochrane++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++