Old 04-08-2004, 03:18 PM
simy1

Default Aloes and hand cream?

Françoise wrote in message ...
Hi,

I have some aloes that are getting big. One grew tall as well and fell
today. It crooked and became not as nice as I would like it to be. I
decided that I do not want it now. Is there a way to transform the
leaves into a hand lotion? Do some of you have and idea where I can find
out about it?

Thank you,

Françoise.

you are better off picking one leaf at a time. Even then, one leaf is
too much lotion. When you pick it, slit it open along the length. The
gel will be half anf half running and curdled. I suppose you can
remove the curdles by blending it, but we actually use them as
minipads to spread the gel. It does not keep long, even in the fridge.