Old 04-08-2004, 03:03 PM
Jeannie

Default What God thought about gardeners

A while ago, someone posted a message in this group about what God would say
to gardeners. If I remember rightly it went along the lines that gardeners
are obsessed with grass and chop trees down so they can them make them into
mulch to put back on the garden etc.

Anyway, if anyone has any idea what I'm talking about (long shot...I know, I
barely know what I'm talking about!), please could you post it again because
I wanted to show it to my neighbour and I forgot to print it the last time.

Jeannie

---