Old 04-08-2004, 08:09 PM
Phisherman

Default Aloes and hand cream?

On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 00:14:32 -0400, Françoise
wrote:

Hi,

I have some aloes that are getting big. One grew tall as well and fell
today. It crooked and became not as nice as I would like it to be. I
decided that I do not want it now. Is there a way to transform the
leaves into a hand lotion? Do some of you have and idea where I can find
out about it?

Thank you,

Françoise.

Mine became large too. I started a new plant from a pup, then gave
away the large plant. I use a fresh leaf for skin treatments (burns,
cuts and wounds). The gel is one of the most remarkable healing
agents known. Aloe vera is also known as Aloe barbadensis. The juice
is a powerful cathartic.