Old 04-08-2004, 08:10 PM
Cereus-validus

Default inappropriate postings

Oh how so uncouth that is in such a refined and erudite group as this.

You know what they say about turning the other cheek? That surely would
apply to one's gluteus maximus. Don't you think so?

One should never consider to ponder that those lovely flowers that you so
much enjoy stick you nose in are actually a creature's exposed raw sexual
organs!!! Maybe you should wear protection the next time you give them a
sniff? Especially if you are so fond of the pink!!!

"Pink" wrote in message
Gluteus maximus seems to be posting to the wrong group!Does anyone out

there
agree with me,or am I too "nice" tand shouldn't mind soft porn in a
gardening group?
Pinky