Old 03-02-2003, 02:14 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Filter, skimmer, bottom drain...how many pumps?

"Howard" (remove XYZ) wrote in message
The water would not slow down enough to drop much is a 5 gallon bucket.
Howard

snip

That seems to be a common thread. I figured 1 bucket would be too small,
which is why I was thinking about the multi vessel idea. I was thinking with
3-4 buckets, maybe the sediment would fall out faster. I don't think it is
worth the experimenting though, if I can just build a liner based settlement
tank. Just a bit frustrating. Now I'll have the pond, the veggie filter/bog
pond and now a third settlement pond. *laugh*

BV.