Old 05-08-2004, 12:18 AM
kathleen syson

Default inappropriate postings

Anyone with children will immediately recognise the signs!!

Picture the two year old - tantrum in the supermarket, screaming fit in any
public place - I'm insecure but important - you take notice of me!! respond
to this and the 'child' immediately thinks "hey this is great - stir up
trouble and I get what I want - ATTENTION - lets do it again. I always
found it was better to totally IGNORE the attention seeking. Sooner or
later the 'child' got the message and realised that it wasn't going to get
its own way; and went away to try something more productive.
Pink wrote in message ...
Gluteus maximus seems to be posting to the wrong group!Does anyone out

there
agree with me,or am I too "nice" tand shouldn't mind soft porn in a
gardening group?
Pinky